As I work my way through posting these charm pack pattern ideas, I’ve had requests for paper copies of these patterns. Currently, I’m sending a couple versions in rotation out free with every charm pack purchase over at Whipstitch Etsy, but I have a bunch of new ideas whose patterns need refining.
I’m looking for some folks who might be interested in test-driving some of these puppies for me, giving me some feedback, and getting cool free stuff in exchange! Here’s how it would work:
- email me and let me know you’re interested: deborah (at) whipstitchfabrics (dot) com
- I reply with a PDF pattern, which you download, print and put to use on your scrap pile/the charm pack of your choice/your sister’s favorite shirt/whathaveyou
- you shoot photos of the finished project and email them to me
- I reply again, this time with a few questions about where we can improve and refine the patterns and instructions
- you get a free copy of ALL the final versions of the patterns (I’m anticipating around a dozen) once they’re edited and finalized, and we post photos of your finished project on the blog