I’m back! An exciting and BUSY four days at the 2009 International Quilt Market in Pittsburgh. Details in the morning, with wayyy more photos than you could possibly want to see. Tune in Monday for the slide show! Highlights include:
- Amy Butler is my new best friend
- Moda builds small villages everywhere they go
- Japanese double gauze is taking over the planet, and Heather Ross is their leader
- Liesl of Oliver + S is every bit as cool as you’d think, and totally coming to my house
- I spent way too much money, but look at all the cool stuff I got!!
See you then!