Now, I adore bias tape, no doubt about it. And the continuous bias tape tutorial has been one of my most popular posts. So here, I am proud to present eight really cool ideas for putting all that yummy bias-cut goodness to use.
- Bias tape method for hemming jeans, over at Crafting A Green World
- Bias-trimmed patchwork pot holders, from Make Something
- Very cool bias tape pillow, from VintageChica
- Pinwoven Christmas stocking, from Wrights Trims (it’s never too early to start prepping for the holidays!)
- Bias tape with contrast stitching details for fantastically unique embellishment, from BurdaStyle
- Bias baby bib from SewingWeb
- Bias bound passport cover, from Tea Pottering
- Super awesome, super easy bias tape crown, from The Long Thread
Feel free to add more link in the comments–at the rate I’m making bias tape over here, I need more things to put it on!