These are the thoughts I’ve had in the past 45 minutes:
- I wonder what I should wear to my Schoolhouse presentation at Quilt Market on Friday? Do grey slacks say “office worker” or “chic and authoritative”?
- I wish someone had told me yogurt was fattening in large doses.
- My Heather Ross Studio Sale shipment still hasn’t arrived. It’s gonna be great, but still: le sigh.
- Why, why, WHY is it 75 degrees in late October??
- There is NO WAY I can fit all my ordering for the shop plus two demos plus a Schoolhouse presentation plus two book signings in to three days at Market. NO WAY.
- Where did all this laundry come from? Seriously.
- These are the perfect shoes. Too bad they don’t go with anything I own.
- No, no, no, no! Nap time is NOT over, baby! No!
- Must. find. camera. charger.
- If I’d known I had to make four costumes every Halloween, I’m not entirely sure I would have had four children.
- Wood? How is that an anniversary gift? Oh, wait. My husband surprised me with a trip to the WOODfire Grill last Friday. Very cute.
- My suitcase is in the closet. Baby sleeps in the closet. Ergo, I cannot pack my suitcase. What time is the plane?
More news when I get back from the fabric industry’s greatest shopping trip! Happy Quilt Market, y’all!