[box color=”blue” align=”center”]E-courses are online classes that are open to anyone, anywhere. Through a combination of blog posts, PDF downloads, video, audio and chat, we explore the topic over a series of weeks all in one big community. You always get one-on-one interaction and plenty of attention as the class proceeds, and I love meeting all of you! I work hard to bring you original content in areas that are in high demand, and where I don’t see many outlets either in person or online. I truly hope you love these classes, and am so excited to see you join us!
Register below for upcoming e-courses. With the exception of on-going classes (Essential Sewing and Essential Quilting), these classes will be offered only ONCE–because my family is always my top priority, I’ve worked to avoid over-committing myself by scheduling each of these classes one at a time and only one time this year. See all the E-Course FAQs for more details, and I’m looking forward to having you as part of the group![/box]
Whipstitch e-courses for 2013:
- Essential Sewing going on now! (all the core, foundational sewing skills you need; offered as an on-going class that you can begin any time!)
- Essential Quilting going on now! (takes you from afraid-to-choose fabric to a fabulous finished modern quilt; always open, start when you like!)
- Sewing Clothing for Kids March 11-April 12, 2013 (super popular class that covers basic kids’ clothing construction techniques, and includes EIGHT free kids patterns for boys and girls)
- Sewing Knits January 28-March 1, 2013 (working with knit fabrics like interlock and jersey, all without the serger, and includes four free patterns)
- Slip Covers September 16-October 18, 2013 (making covers for pillows, stools, ottomans and chairs using professional techniques and just a little know-how!)
- Everyday Handbags April 29-May 24, 2013 (the essential bags you’ll want to carry everywhere you go–includes four original patterns)
- Summer Dresses June 3-July 5, 2013 (so you can live in something super comfortable during the hot months, using three original patterns you’ll love)
- Four-Piece Wardrobe August 5-September 6, 2013 (the equivalent of a class in sewing with commercial patterns–work your way through four awesome patterns, and master pattern-sewing skills as you do!)
- Happy, Happy Holidays join now, new projects added October 28-November 29, 2013 (tons of holiday decor and crafts, adding Harvest, Halloween and Thanksgiving to our Christmas projects!)
Registration for each class opens approximately four weeks before the course is scheduled to begin. Click on the class title above for photos, detailed descriptions, and to sign up!